Exhibit Booth Pricing
|Premium Booths (Corners)||$2,550|
Each 10 x 10 ft booth includes: 6′ skirted table, 2 chairs, wastebasket, and booth ID sign. In addition, you will receive one complimentary 2-day Technical Session pass per 10×10 booth. Please note that the exhibit hall floor is carpeted.
To book an exhibitors booth, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitor and Conference Break Schedule:
Tuesday Evening, November 16th – Exhibit Hall Hours 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- 6:00 – 8:00 PM Exhibitors Reception with delightful food and beverage
Wednesday, November 17th – Exhibit Hall Hours 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- 7:30 – 8:45 AM Exhibit Hall viewing and Continental Breakfast
- 10:00 – 10:45 AM Mid-Morning break in Exhibit Hall viewing and refreshments
- 3:00 – 3:45 PM Mid-Afternoon break in Exhibitor Hall viewing with refreshments
Thursday, November 18th – Exhibit Hall Hours 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- 8:00 – 8:45 AM Exhibit Hall viewing and Continental Breakfast
- 10:00 – 10:45 AM Mid- Afternoon break in Exhibit Hall viewing and refreshments
Exhibit Hall Hours (Subject to Change)
|Tuesday, November 16th||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM Exhibitor Set Up|
|Tuesday, November 16th||6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Exhibitor Reception|
|Wednesday, November 17th||7:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday, November 18th||8:00 AM – 12:30 PM|
|Thursday, November 18th||12:30 PM – 5:00 PM Tear Down|
Any exhibitor who cancels all or part of a purchased booth space(s):
Booths paid for and cancelled by written notification by the cutoff date (60 days prior to the beginning of scheduled event – November 15th) will be provided a credit towards a similar booth at an upcoming MSC event within the next 18 months.
Booths cancelled after the cutoff date will forfeit all payments.
MSC has the right to reassign or resell unpaid, reserved booths after the cutoff date.